Membership of TAPA is open to all groups involved with performing arts within the Taunton Deane area.
Membership is by yearly subscription, currently £35 or £15 (Associate). Members are those groups whose primary purpose is performance, and who charge entrance fees to their performances. Associate membership is available to groups:
- whose primary purpose is educational – or –
- who don’t charge entrance fees to performances – or –
- whose only source of income is subscriptions – or –
- those who are a venue with charitable status.
Membership allows access to the website to promote events on the diary. Space is provided for links to the group’s own website, contact details and logo as well as unlimited space for a description of activities and photos. Performance venues are displayed on an interactive map. There are three meetings yearly and members are invited to compare notes and raise any issues relating to common aims. In return for these benefits we ask Members to:
- Post and keep up to date details of their group events on the TAPA website
- Include a short list of other Members’ upcoming events in performance programmes
- Advertise TAPA wherever possible
- Attend TAPA meetings whenever possible