Membership of TAPA is open to all groups involved with performing arts within the borough of Taunton Deane.
Membership is by yearly subscription, currently £25 (Full) or £15 (Associate).
- Full Members are those groups who primary purpose is performance, and who charge entrance fees to their performances
- Associate membership is available to groups:
- whose primary purpose is educational – or –
- who don’t charge entrance fees to performances – or –
- whose only source of income is subscriptions – or –
- those who are a venue with charitable status
Membership allows a group to use the website to promote events on our diary. There is also space for links to the group’s own website, contact details and logo as well as unlimited space to display a description of your activities and photos. Performance venues will be shown on an interactive map. We meet three times a year to compare notes and raise any issues related to our aims.
In return for these benefits we ask Members to
- Post and keep up to date details of their group events on the TAPA website
- Include a short list of other Members’ upcoming events in performance programmes
- Advertise TAPA wherever possible
- Attend TAPA meetings whenever possible